Located on the coastline and largely the result of a ocean retreat, the Costa da Caparica´s Village occupies an area of 10,74m2 between the sea and escarpment. It is the biggest continuous country beach with an extension of about 30km. The Protected Fossil Cliff of Costa da Caparica has geological and geomorphological aspects of great interest, not only from scientific perspective, but also beautiful landascapes. The beautiful forms of erosion features, its ocher hues and gullies abundant gullies crowned with vegetation, constitute an unusual backdrop of the entire line of beaches.
The almost constant presence of sunshine and the River Tagus transforms the Portuguese capital into a mirror of a thousand colors - highlighting the city's unique architecture and beauty.
There are so many things to see and do in Lisbon that visitors have access to a wide array of different experiences:
- As we walk through Lisbon - whose history spans back thousands of years – we find streets filled with heritage monuments, and characteristic neighborhoods where the city first developed and can still be experienced at its most genuine level.
- Visit Lisbon of the River Tagus, whose riverfront is dedicated to leisure activities and links the monumental zone of Belem with the modern area of the Parque das Nações.
- Have fun in Lisbon, where nightlife continues till dawn. Practice sport in Lisbon - with excellent Golf courses and beaches close at hand.
- Experience calmer moments in Lisbon in the city's parks, gardens, belvederes, cafés and esplanades.
- Or simply enjoy the pure pleasure of being in Lisbon, through its gastronomy, luxury hotels, spas and shopping centers. Lisbon is, a personal experience.